Welcome to IPSHA Western Australia
The Western Australia Branch of IPSHA consists of over 50 members representing the entire breadth of independent schools, including: co-educational, single sex, denominational, non-denominational, metropolitan and regional schools.
I encourage all Heads of Independent Primary Schools to join and enjoy the benefits of our association for students, staff and themselves. Our Branch activities include:
- Biennial Performing Arts Festival
- Biennial Art Exhibition
- Chess Competitions
- Public Speaking Competition
- Ecumenical Service
- Co-educational Sport competitions and fixtures
- Network meetings for teachers within member schools for Teacher Librarians, Art Teachers, Deputies, K-3 Teachers and 4-7 Teachers
- Collegiality and support from others who understand your role implicitly
- Regular meetings for members each term, with a focus on collegiality and engaging and relevant professional development
- Social gatherings, an annual dinner and a regional conference
- Representation at APPA and the Principal Australia Institute
Please contact me directly if you have any questions regarding the Western Australian branch and would like to hear how our branch can support you in your role.
IPSHA (Western Australia) President 2016-2018
Visit the website of our sponsor Photo Hendriks.