Welcome to ipsha
IPSHA provides access to an Australian wide collegial network of independent primary school educators and leaders.
We aspire to:
- promote the unique nature and diversity of independent primary schools
- provide collegial support for members
- promote the national voice of independent primary schools
- deliver and facilitate quality professional learning opportunities
- provide educational opportunities for students
With a professional voice on matters pertaining to independent education through peak educational bodies such as APPA and AITSL, IPSHA is well placed to ensure the needs of our students, schools and communities are clearly represented and argued.