SOCIAL ISSUES COMMENDATIONS (annual)
- Entries due in Term 3
The criteria for nomination are:
- The project must be initiated by students.
- The project must have a positive and identifiable impact on a social issue within the school, community and/or the environment, through awareness raising or the achievement of particular goals.
- Evidence must be provided that the action taken was planned, a process was followed and a purpose achieved.
- The project is not simply a fund-raising activity.
SOCIAL ACTION EXPO (biennial – odd years)
SOCIAL ISSUES TEACHERS’ FORUM (biennial – even years)
- Wednesday 8 August 2018 – Knox, Wahroonga